I’ve been attending a lot of events lately. Starting from the New year’s, to various photo shoots, family reunion, friends get together, etc.. And there is literally nothing better than pampering my skin after a long day of wearing makeup.
Few things I like to do after a fun filled day;
- I first use face wipes to take my makeup off, then jump straight into the shower. I use Beauty 360 Sensitive Skin Cleansing Towelettes. They remove all the makeup off my face and leave my skin all fresh and glowy looking. You could find these swipes at any drug stores and these are pretty affordable as well!
- I use Cerva for my face wash and for the body, I use a shower gel from The Body Shop in Sweet Lemon. The smell of it is soososososo good. 😍
- There is nothing better than moisturizing my clean fresh face with some face cream. My face cream is from Clinique. It hydrates my skin like no tomorrow! I’ve tried multiple face cream but none of them satisfied my skin as much as the Clinique did. It does not feel heavy on my skin whatsoever and it’s literally great. Like the best.
- How can I moisturize my face and completely forget about the body? So for my body, I use Josie Maran Whipped Argon Oil Body Butter. The one I use is unscented. I like my body cream to be unscented so I could go with whichever perfume I desire to wear and not have to worry about the scent budging!
- Last but not the lips! (See what I did there, haha!) We all love pump-y lips and to pump my lips up, I use the super nourishing lip balm from the Sephora Collection. It keeps my lips hydrated, soft and looking fabulous than before. 💋