Going from being a bum all day and watching Netflix for about a month to education and being productive can be a drastic change. Now that the classes have started and things are getting serious, I thought of sharing few tips I do to be more productive:
- When I wake up, I begin my day with yoga. It energizes me and put me in the best mood ever.
- COFFEE. COFFEE. COFFEE. I CANNOT start my day without a cup of coffee. It’s a cherry on top to the yoga routine.
- A planner is a great tool to stay organized and staying on top of the game with. I write all of my major errands; upcoming meetings, homework, blog posts, upcoming parties, etc… To-do list is a must. I make a list of the stuff I have to get done before I carry on with my day (otherwise I forget most of the things). As the day goes on, I check off the things I have accomplished. The list helps me keep a record of the things I have yet to complete.
- Reading motivational quotes. When I lose motivation in the middle of the day, I tend to read my favorite quotes which get me back on track & working. Here are couple of my favorite quotes:
Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. – Blair Waldorf
You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. -Jerry West
- Last but not the least, I reward myself once I’m done checking things from the list. For example, I would treat myself to a dark chocolate or a fruit platter. It’s a great way to end a productive day!
I hope these tips help you! ☺️