So today’s the day where I answer all your questions you had emailed me. Without further ado, lets jump right into it!
- What does your name mean? – my name means Friendship.
- What’s your favorite sport? – I am not in any specific athletic team, however I love to watch football and basketball, *ball is life* !
- What’s your background? – I am hundred percent Indian. I was born in India, however I was raised in America.
- How tall are you? – I am 5’4.
- Cats or dogs? – DOGS but I’m scared of them LOL
- Funniest moment throughout school? – This incident happened in elementary school. We were reviewing for a midterm two days before, and a teacher aske me for an answer to a question, which I didn’t know because I did not study since I had a fever the day before. So then, my teacher told me that I need to study and kind of gave me a lecture. So then, during the exam I did not write anything, I left the paper blank because I was mad at the teacher for giving me a lecture in front of all my peers, haha! This was probably my first and very last funniest and embarrassing moment ever.
- Are you in/have you gone to college? – Yes I finished two years of my undergrad.
- Do you speak any other language aside from English? – I speak and understand Gujarati completely but only understand Hindi and bits of Spanish.
- Do you have any siblings? – Yes I have one baby brother who’s not so baby anymore 😦 haha he’ll be applying to universities in September
- What are some of your favorite TV shows? – I am a huge fan of gossip girl, one tree hill, 90210, Friends and Grey’s Anatomy
- Who is your favorite artist? – I don’t really have a favourite artist, I listen to all kinds of songs. My current faves are Despacito, Wild Thoughts, and I’m still hung up on Star Boy.
So here you go guys, you have it 🙂
It was really lovely to receive questions from you love-bees, I hope to connect more with you lovelies! – XOXO