So today’s the day where I answer all your questions you had emailed me. Without further ado, lets jump right into it!
- What does your name mean? – my name means Friendship.
- What’s your favorite sport? – I am not in any specific athletic team, however I love to watch football and basketball, *ball is life* !
- What’s your background? – I am hundred percent Indian. I was born in India, however I was raised in America.
- How tall are you? – I am 5’4.
- Cats or dogs? – DOGS but I’m scared of them LOL
- Funniest moment throughout school? – This incident happened in elementary school. We were reviewing for a midterm two days before, and a teacher aske me for an answer to a question, which I didn’t know because I did not study since I had a fever the day before. So then, my teacher told me that I need to study and kind of gave me a lecture. So then, during the exam I did not write anything, I left the paper blank because I was mad at the teacher for giving me a lecture in front of all my peers, haha! This was probably my first and very last funniest and embarrassing moment ever.
- Are you in/have you gone to college? – Yes I finished two years of my undergrad.
- Do you speak any other language aside from English? – I speak and understand Gujarati completely but only understand Hindi and bits of Spanish.
- Do you have any siblings? – Yes I have one baby brother who’s not so baby anymore 😦 haha he’ll be applying to universities in September
- What are some of your favorite TV shows? – I am a huge fan of gossip girl, one tree hill, 90210, Friends and Grey’s Anatomy
- Who is your favorite artist? – I don’t really have a favourite artist, I listen to all kinds of songs. My current faves are Despacito, Wild Thoughts, and I’m still hung up on Star Boy.
So here you go guys, you have it 🙂
It was really lovely to receive questions from you love-bees, I hope to connect more with you lovelies! – XOXO
LOVE & KISSES, MAITRI P.
Life update: I am FINALLY done with schoooool which means spring semester and summer 1 classes are officially over, woohoo! Now that I’m on a vacation, I thought I would do a Q&A with you babies since I haven’t done that.
You guys could either fill out the information down below or leave your questions in the comment section below. I’ll be accepting questions until the 4th of July which means you guys have a week. You guys are free to ask me anything you like or tell me about something sweet you did for someone to be featured on my Q&A blog post 🙂
I cannot wait to answer all your questions and get to know you loveys!
PS: any inappropriate emails will be blocked.
LOVE & KISSES, MAITRI P.
Hello there beauties,
This blog post is all about skincare routine of the month of June aka June Faves, Woohoo! I freshly discovered this brand (about two months ago) and it is safe to say it has become one of my favorite brands. In the skincare sample kit provided by Arbonne, there are 6 little tubelets (I guess you could say). Each performs a separate role in itself and has their own benefits to it.
After using these samples, I went right onto their website and purchased them in full sized products — There literally do wonder! When I first had to try them on, I was very hesitant because my skin is very sensitive, and I did not want to try something that would cause my skin to have breakouts. But after using these samples, my skin took a U-turn. Now that I’ve tried these babies, I literally refuse to go back to my old face and eye creme.
7 TUBELETS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Smoothing Facial Cleanser – The rich pearlescent creme formula gently washes away makeup and impurities, leaving your skin smooth and refreshed.
- Regenerating Toner – A quick misting of this antioxidant-rich, pH-balance toner refreshes skin and prepares it for the next step — firming and lifting skin’s appearance.
- Intensive Renewal Serum – The collagen-supporting ingredients are clinically proven to hold in moisture and help visibly firm and lift, while lessening the appearance of fine lines.
- Corrective Eye Creme – Help diminish the look of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles with this exclusive eye creme.
- Day – Restorative Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen – Our Concentrated day creme formula moisturizes while helping prevent sunburn, and has collagen-supporting ingredients and botanicals to help capture a youthful appearance.
- Day – Extra Moisture Restorative Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen – This ultra-hydrating creme for drier skin moisturizes deeply, supports collagen and protects skin’s youthful appearance. Key ingredients work together to help your skin look young and radiant.
- Night – Night Repair Creme – Rich with an ultra-hydrating blend of botanicals and collagen-supporting ingredients. Wake up to visibly youthful-looking skin.
After 24 hours
*83% of women reported improvement in skin firmness*
After Just 4 Weeks
*92% of women reported reduction in the appearance of wrinkles *
*96% reported reduction in the appearance of fine lines*
*100% reported improvement in skin texture and smoothness*
*100% reported improvement in skin moisturization*
LOVE & KISSES, MAITRI P.
Disclosure: Complimentary samples were provided by Arbonne.
The opinions expressed herein are those of author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Arbonne.
Maybelline has and will always be one of my favorite drug store cosmetic brands. They have shades for all skin-type and colors. Maybelline recently launched a range of new beauty products; one of them is Master Chrome highlight.
The application of this product is very high-end. One dip into this beauty is more than enough. It is very pigmented and leaves you that shimmer look for the rest of your day. It is very light weight and the shade is absolutely gorgeous. It is perfect for daytime look, girls lunch out, night our or even a dinner date with your crush!
HOW TO USE:
- Apply with the brush or fingertips.
- Sweep onto targeted area, such as cheekbones, brow bones, and down the bridge of your nose.
- Blend for a seamless metallic glow.
The Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter retails for $9.99 and you could find more details HERE.
Will you be trying this highlighter out? What are your thoughts on highlighters in general? Leave me your thoughts and concerns in the comment section! – XOXO
MAYBELLINE MASTER CHROME HIGHLIGHTER
Master Chrome Highlighter is infused with metallic pigment that creates a reflective finish.
*Heat up your luck with the one with a warm metallic sheen*
*Apply lightly for a subtle or build up application for a bold metallic metal look*
*Soft powder formula allows for a seamless application*
*Infused with reflective pigment that gives a bold glow*
Love & Kisses, Maitri P.
Disclosure: Complimentary was provided by Maybelline via Influenster.
The opinions expressed herein are those of author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Maybelline.